PDA

View Full Version : Need a body wash that doesn't leave a film

marroncream
06-30-2007, 06:56 PM
The moisturizing ones always seem to not wash off completely. Does anyone have a recommendation for something that doesn't have a whole lot of moisture? thanks

MRC0806
07-01-2007, 08:01 AM
I haven't used this yet, but I just bought Johnson's Softwash 24 Hour Melt Away Stress Body Wash. I have used all of the other Softwash formulas and in my experience they did not leave any sort of film. They are really creamy and smell clean.

Miss Mimi
07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Do you like any of the Bath and Body Works scents? I just got their High Lather Scrub and found it didn't leave any flim on my skin- it's a mix of srub and liquid soap. Or maybe Ivory Body Wash?

SerendipityPink
07-01-2007, 08:36 PM
While Korres is moisturizing I find it rinses completely. If I use any cleaning wash that tends to stick to the skin I always end up with a rash. I've had my best luck with Korres and Lush.

marroncream
07-01-2007, 11:50 PM
thanks! i'll give those a look, any others? I was thinking maybe dove? or caress? since i like their bar soaps but i don't know how their body washes are though.

Jacinda126
07-02-2007, 09:20 AM
I would recommend the SoftSoap body washes. You get a lot of product and the price is very nice{usually between $2 or $3}. They have a number of wonderful scents and formulations. I love the Milk and Honey one personally. If you end up not liking it, you won't lose a lot of money which is another plus. I have found they leave behind no residue, they're a very basic product.

kitkat85
07-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I like BBW Creamy Body Washes - they rinse clean but leave my skin soft!

MRC0806
07-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Well I tried the Johnson's Softwash 24 Hour Melt Away Stress Body Wash and I really like it - it's actually purple when you first put it on your shower pouf! It has a nice soft vanilla-lavendar scent and it's really creamy. Most importantly in terms of this thread, it did not leave a film. Like I stated in my previous post above, I've never had a problem with any of the Softwash formulas leaving a film. It's too early to tell if I'll repurchase this or not - Katie just reminded me of the BBW Creamy Body Washes that I used to love! ;)

That being said, the Softwash formulas are good ones to fall back on when I don't have the funds for a high-end body wash and need one of good quality.

FiestyFemme
07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I can't stand body washes that leave a film either, and my faves are Dove Sensitive Skin and Soft Soap Milk & Honey.

JennRoss
07-15-2007, 02:09 PM
The clear Suave body washes (like Aloe and Water Lily) do not leave a residue.