Old 04-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #11091
Jedahbelle
Millenium Club

Some people need to know when to keep their mouths shut. Why do I say this? Well today I went to see "The Three Stooges" and there was one lady who got up halfway through the movie and went to the back of the theater. I was nearby and there were quite a few families with children present as well. Anyways, the lady stood at the back of the theatre saying things like "This is so fucking stupid! Why would people expose their kids to this shit?".

What the heck!? Yes the movie is silly slapstick comedy but it is rated PG which means that kids can see it with their parents. The lady went went off but she was standing at the exit when the movie ended. Once again she was mouthing off and saying "How can you expose your kids to this shit?".

I think the woman was completely out of line she was exposing all of those kids to her foul language . In fact, a few of the parents seemed pretty annoyed by her rantings.
Roxanne~31~Dark brown hair/eyes~NC20
Jedahbelle is offline   Location: Los Angeles, California, USA | Join Date: May 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #11092
cutie123
Goddess

Ugh Roxanne, that's a huge pet peeve of mine! I hate when people don't sensor their language in front of families.

Today is my first day working by myself at my new job-I'm a little nervous! I'm the only manager on duty, buti think I'll be ok.
becky*
cutie123 is offline   Location: CT, USA | Join Date: May 2002 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #11093
blackbird668
Millenium Club

Yesterday was a major outbreak of tornadoes across the central US, over 80 total. Here where I am in northern Oklahoma we are okay and no damage, although northwest Oklahoma had several tornadoes. Woodward OK got hit pretty bad, 5 fatalities and lots of damage. I slept last night fully clothed and with my boots on!
Hope everyone stayed safe, and God bless those that were in the path.
--Vicki
blackbird668 is offline   Location: Oklahoma | Join Date: Mar 2009 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #11094
FiestyFemme
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird668 View Post
Yesterday was a major outbreak of tornadoes across the central US, over 80 total. Here where I am in northern Oklahoma we are okay and no damage, although northwest Oklahoma had several tornadoes. Woodward OK got hit pretty bad, 5 fatalities and lots of damage. I slept last night fully clothed and with my boots on!
Hope everyone stayed safe, and God bless those that were in the path.
Glad you're ok, Vicki! We don't really get weather like that around here, and it would make me so nervous if we did.
*Erica*
*light skin/hazel eyes/medium brown hair*
FiestyFemme is offline   Location: True Blood capitol of the US | Join Date: Jun 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #11095
Malia
Millenium Club

I'm glad you're okay too, Vicki. I heard about the tornado advisories on Friday evening. Sounds scary!

Taking a break from cleaning. I hate cleaning before guests are expected to arrive. It's all those little things you neglect and then notice when you get word someone is going to visit.
Malia is offline   Join Date: Jan 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #11096
rayray
IA Lifetime Member

Man, my cousin sleeps a ridiculous amount on weekends(or weekdays when he doesn't work.) I always got crap for sleeping in my family but it's nothing compared to him. After hanging out and watching tv our household was in bed by 3:30am. My roommate and his gf were out of the house at 11, I woke up just before noon, my cousin's girlfriend was up around the same time, took a shower, and left. It's after 4pm and my cousin is still sleeping. Usually we take bets on the weekends to see when he'll wake up. But usually he's up at 5-6pm.

So cool, yesterday I went to Monsterpalooza and saw 2 of the Face/Off contestants. I forget their names but it was the girl in the green shirt that looks super normal compared to the others and one of the finalist who has the curly hair and bandana in. He was instantly recognizable.
http://thesketchydetails.net/wp-cont...e1artists1.jpg

Last edited by rayray; 04-15-2012 at 04:42 PM.
rayray is offline   Location: Los Angeles, CA | Join Date: Oct 2002 Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #11097
StaceyLS83
Goddess

Rachel - I'm so jealous that you saw RJ!! He was my favorite this season.
~*Stacey*~

Licensed Esthetician and Massage Therapist
StaceyLS83 is offline   Location: NC | Join Date: Dec 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #11098
cutie123
Goddess

It's so warm here today! It's going to be in the mid-high 80s, which is bizarre because we've had 50* weather for weeks. I wish it'd just stay warm!
becky*
cutie123 is offline   Location: CT, USA | Join Date: May 2002 Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #11099
DecemberBelle
IA Lifetime Member

Ladies, I had a very early miscarriage -technically called a "chemical pregnancy." Not something I really want to talk about but just thought I should let you all know since I announced my BFP and all. Better luck next time!
Heather
28/light skin/brunette/hazel eyes
Blessed mama to one sweet baby girl!
Audrey Jo, 2.23.11

DecemberBelle is offline   Location: Council Bluffs | Join Date: Oct 2004 Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #11100
JennRoss
IA Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberBelle View Post
Ladies, I had a very early miscarriage -technically called a "chemical pregnancy." Not something I really want to talk about but just thought I should let you all know since I announced my BFP and all. Better luck next time!
Oh Heather, I am so sorry.
JennRoss is offline   Location: Missouri | Join Date: Jul 2001 Reply With Quote