Go Back   iCompact Makeup Forum > Talk About It > Hauls

Old 01-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
Jacinda126

BBW and My Lip Stuff hauls

Lately I have been on such a lip product craze. I wanna kick myself cause I feel like I am wasting money but whatever. I like lots of choices available to me!

For a mere $10.75{including tax and shipping} I got 3 My Lip Stuff Balms:
Chiffon-lemon meringue(sp?) scent and flavor , soooooo yummy, my fave of the 3
Sweet Treats- chocolate caramel scent and flavor
Cupcake-pink cake scent and flavor
These are from the Valentine's collection and have the most adorable packaging on them. The formula of the balms is superb. They are very moisturizing, leave a nice sheen, and are not at all waxy or sticky. They are all natural and are not tested on animals. They were shipped very quickly and in the package there was a cute pink pen I have been using at school. Go to www.mylipstuff.com, you will not be disappointed! Over 400 flavors available, it's crazy!

At Bath and Body Works today I got:
CO Bigelow Rose Salve
American Girl Real Beauty Detangling Spray in Creamy Vanilla{smells vanilla-y and cocnut-y. I spritzed some on my hair in the store and 2 hours later I can still smell it.}
Liplicious glosses in Cotton Candy, Hot Cakes, and Pink Grapefruit. These are very similar to Victoria's Secret's wildly popular Beauty Rush glosses. They come in squeeze tubes with a rounded applicator. They are shiny but unlike the VS glosses are not overly sticky. The smells are to die for, honestly. The taste is sweet but not sickly or plasticky. There are sheer and opaque color selections. Haven't used mine yet{just sampled} but will update when I do use them. Check 'em out:
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/fami...456&cp=2484526
"Jacinda"-- now a 25 y/o Insurance customer service rep. from Long Island. Brown eyes/Brown hair/Oily, acne prone fair skin

www.mymarkstore.com/jmarin

"Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"
Jacinda126 is offline   Location: New York | Join Date: Nov 2006 Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
JennRoss
IA Lifetime Member

Nice haul! I checked out the My Lip Stuff site, and they've really expanded their line since I was last on it (long time ago). It's so hard to narrow down your choices on that site, isn't it?
~Jennifer~
JennRoss is offline   Location: Missouri | Join Date: Jul 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
FiestyFemme
Admin

Your new goodies sound nice! Enjoy them!
*Erica*
*light skin/hazel eyes/medium brown hair*
FiestyFemme is offline   Location: True Blood capitol of the US | Join Date: Jun 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:37 AM   #4
cutie123
Goddess

Enjoy everything!
becky*
cutie123 is offline   Location: CT, USA | Join Date: May 2002 Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
Jedahbelle
Millenium Club

Oooh your haul has me intrigued! I've also been eyeing the My Lip Stuff website for a few days now. Anyways enjoy all of your wonderful new treats!
Roxanne~31~Dark brown hair/eyes~NC20
Jedahbelle is offline   Location: Los Angeles, California, USA | Join Date: May 2001 Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
MRC0806
IA Lifetime Member

Everything sounds yummy! Enjoy!
Marisa.
fair skin.
dark brown eyes.
medium brown hair with caramel highlights and chocolate brown lowlights.
MRC0806 is offline   Location: Salem, Massachusetts | Join Date: Dec 2005 Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
myfuel
IA Lifetime Member

Great hauls!! I love My Lip Stuff balms, they're the best. Enjoy your new goodies!!
About me: Light warm/neutral skintone, asian, combination/oily skin, acne-prone.
myfuel is offline   Location: Los Angeles, CA | Join Date: Nov 2003 Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
Jacinda126

Just to update I love the BBW Liplicious glosses. So yum! The pink grapefruit one is my fave color-wise so far but they all smell and taste great and have nice lasting power. I love the fact that the smell sticks around a lil after application. Such a great pick me up before class in the moring! They are much less sticky than the VS beauty rush glosses. If you are hemming and hawing over them just get them, ok? =0)
"Jacinda"-- now a 25 y/o Insurance customer service rep. from Long Island. Brown eyes/Brown hair/Oily, acne prone fair skin

www.mymarkstore.com/jmarin

"Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"
Jacinda126 is offline   Location: New York | Join Date: Nov 2006 Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:13 AM   #9
Blinkers345
IA Lifetime Member

Oh those B&BW glosses look gorgeous...Pink Grapefruit sounds wonderful
Blinkers345 is offline   Location: Texas | Join Date: Dec 2001 Reply With Quote